Book or change a trip
Hours of service
Mondays to Sundays: 6:15 a.m. to 00: 30 a.m.
The Paratransit user’s guide provides additional information.
Booking a trip
Online: Use the online reservation form
By phone*: 819-773-2222 option 1
The Bell Relay service is available at 1-800-855-0511.
*You will need to have your user ID in hand. This will enable us to access your file faster to book your reservation.
Mondays to Fridays: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays: 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
How long ahead of time should you book?
Up to two weeks before and no later than noon the day before. Reservations for Mondays must be booked by noon the previous Saturday.
Information required to make a booking
You must have the following information in hand:
- your user ID;
- your trip date;
- the exact departure and return addresses, including any other information about them that could help the driver locate them (e.g. door number, side of building, etc.);
- your desired arrival time at destination;
- your desired departure time for return;
- whether you use a mobility aid (e.g. cane, scooter, manual wheelchair, etc.);
- whether you will have a companion, and if so, how will they pay;
- whether there will be a child under 5 years of age with you; and
- whether you will have a guide dog or service dog with you.
It is important to provide as much information as possible when booking a trip. For instance:
- the doors to the centre only open at 8 a.m.;
- I cannot leave home for work before 7:30 a.m.; or
- my son cannot get home before 4:30 p.m. because he has a developmental disability and cannot be left alone.
Schedules are created in the system at the time of the call. Your time slots will be confirmed during the call.
Automated reminder call
You will receive an automated reminder phone call between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. the evening before your trip.
Imminent arrival call
You will receive an automated phone call approximately 8 minutes before the expected arrival of your ride.
In some cases, you may not receive our call due to situations beyond our control. Nonetheless, you must be ready to board the vehicle from the start of your time slot.
15-minute time slots
When you book your ride, the paratransit agent will confirm a time by which you must be ready. Your ride will arrive within the next 15 minutes.
The paratransit agent informs you that your trip is booked for 10:15 a.m. That means you must be ready to board at 10:15 a.m. The vehicle has until 10:30 a.m. to arrive. As of 10:31 a.m., the vehicle is considered to be late.
Why is there a 15-minute time slot?
This gives us the chance to pair up customers making similar trips, provides more flexibility and ensures greater efficiency.