The Unlimited access for high school students
Did you take advantage of your unlimited access to public transit this summer thanks to Libre-accès Jeunesse?
The unlimited access wis now ended. But there are a number of ways you can enjoy that same freedom once you're back in school and all the year long!
- Your school has determined, based on the criteria, that you are eligible for the STO bus service to school? Good news! The Multi you will receive will be valid at all times, 7 days a week!!
- You are not eligible based on those criteria? Get a ZAP! This is the perfect pass for high-school students aged 12 to 16. It is valid weekdays after 5 p.m. and on weekends, statutory holidays, professional development days and school breaks for only $22 per month, or $180 (until September 30) for 10 months, from September to June.
- Or, the monthly student pass for $67, valid at all times, for students aged 20 and unde.
Plan your trips and stay informed
The STO has a full range of information tools to make it easy for you to use public transit:
- Plani-bus will help you PLAN your trips ;
- The Transit mobile app will provide REAL TIME updates while you're on the go.
Follow us on our social medias:
The Customer Relations team is always there to answer your questions and guide you through these changes. You can reach our agents at 819-770-3242.