Enrol in the FIDÉLITÉ Program
See the complete fare structure in effect.
Renewal or cancellation of enrolment due to the COVID-19
- You can renew your enrolment to the Program as soon as you are ready to resume taking the bus
- Your situation has changed? You can cancel your enrolment.
What is the FIDÉLITÉ Program?
The FIDÉLITÉ Program is an annual pass purchased by monthly pre-authorized debit payments designed for riders who use our public transit services frequently. It will help you save 10% on the price of a regular monthly pass or 5% on a senior monthly pass.
To enrol in the FIDÉLITÉ Program
- It is important to submit your enrolment or renewal application prior to the 15th day of a given month so that your pass is valid on the first day of the following month.
- Even if you already have a Multi card, you will need a different one (issued at no cost) for your new pass. The new card will be programmed so that your pass is valid on the first day of the month following the first debit. However, you should keep your old card because it is worth $8 and could be useful if you go back to using a regular pass.
- The debits are taken from your bank account on the 25th day of each month or the next business day if the 25th is a holiday.
- Each withdrawal corresponds to 90% of the fare in effect for a regular monthly pass, which comes to a 10% saving for you. For the Senior monthly pass, the withdrawal corresponds to 95% of the fare in effect, which comes to a 5% saving (the Senior monthly pass already includes a 55% discount on the regular fare.);
- When completing the enrolment form, remember to check the box in section 4 to authorize the Société de transport de l'Outaouais (STO) to process debits on the account at your financial institution (pre-authorized debit or PAD).
- Once you have completed the form, click "Validate and Print", and sign and date the paper copy of the form.
- Write “VOID” on a cheque for the account at your financial institution on which the automatic debits will be processed.
- Use one of the four methods below to submit the form and voided cheque:
- Mail to the Finance Department at the Société de transport de l'Outaouais (STO), 111 Jean-Proulx, Gatineau, Quebec, J8Z 1T4;
- Fax to 819 770-5987;
- E-mail to email@example.com;
- In person, to one of our service points.
Date of the debit payment
Wednesday, December 29, 2021
Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Friday, February 25, 2022
Friday, March 25, 2022
Monday, April 25, 2022
Wednesday, May 25, 2022
Monday, June 27, 2022
Monday, July 25, 2022
Thursday, August 25, 2022
Monday, September 26, 2022
Tuesday, October 25, 2022
Friday, November 25, 2022
Wednesday, December 28, 2022