Enrol in the FIDÉLITÉ Program
Has your situation changed due to the COVID-19?
It is possible to suspend or cancel your subscription.
To find out more about COVID-19 and public transit, as well as the measures introduced by the STO,
What is the FIDÉLITÉ Program?
The FIDÉLITÉ Program is an annual pass purchased by monthly pre-authorized debit payments designed for riders who use our public transit services frequently. It will help you save 10% on the price of a basic or senior monthly pass.
To enrol in the FIDÉLITÉ Program
- It is important to submit your enrolment or renewal application prior to the 15th day of a given month so that your pass is valid on the first day of the following month.
- Even if you already have a Multi card, you will need a different one (issued at no cost) for your new pass. The new card will be programmed so that your pass is valid on the first day of the month following the first debit. However, you should keep your old card because it is worth $8 and could be useful if you go back to using a regular pass.
- The debits are taken from your bank account on the 25th day of each month or the next business day if the 25th is a holiday.
- Each debit equals 90% of the full fare for a monthly pass of the same type, allowing you to save 10%.
- When completing the enrolment form, remember to check the box in section 4 to authorize the Société de transport de l'Outaouais (STO) to process debits on the account at your financial institution (pre-authorized debit or PAD).
- Once you have completed the form, click "Validate and Print", and sign and date the paper copy of the form.
- Write “VOID” on a cheque for the account at your financial institution on which the automatic debits will be processed.
- Use one of the four methods below to submit the form and voided cheque:
- Mail to the Finance Department at the Société de transport de l'Outaouais (STO), 111 Jean-Proulx, Gatineau, Quebec, J8Z 1T4;
- Fax to 819 770-5987;
- E-mail to email@example.com;
- In person, to one of our service points.
Date of the debit payment
Friday, December 27, 2019
Monday, January 27, 2020
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Monday, April 27, 2020
Monday, June 3, 2020
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Friday, July 31, 2020
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Wednesday, September 25, 2020
Monday, October 26, 2020
Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Tuesday, December 29, 2020