Participatory governance is a component of strategic initiative V in the STO's 2005-2015 strategic development plan.
The STO places great importance on responsiveness to the environment and regularly invites riders and citizens to express themselves on its directions and major projects.
Below is the list of the consultations in progress.
- Public Consultation - Dedicated Transit System between Gatineau's West End and the downtowns of Gatineau and Ottawa
Voice your opinion about the options to integrate this dedicated public transit system into Ottawa
- Public consultation on universal accessibility
- Public consultation - Service review for the Hôpital de Gatineau neighbourhood
Routes 62, 65 and 76.
- Public consultation on the Structuring System in Gatineau's West End- additional study - See the results
- Consultation on the System in the Plateau Area - Routes 34 and 39
- Study for an Efficient Public Transit System in Gatineau's West End
- Review of the System in the Aylmer Sector
To be kept up to date on consultation activities and to complete the surveys regularly sent to riders, join the STO rider panel.