Putting customers at the heart and centre of our decisions and actions is among our commitments. For us, listening and dialogue are essential.
We regularly invite our customers and the public to share their views on different matters and orientations. Public consultations generally concern major projects and major changes in our public transit system.
Consultations are an excellent way to learn and share. On the one hand, residents can find out about the necessary compromises and issues encountered in our projects. On the other hand, our professionals need to better understand customers' needs and how they are changing. Those exchanges help improve our projects in tangible and significant ways
Consultation in progress
- No consultation in progress
- *NEW* Public consultation report - Rapibus Extension to Boulevard de l'Aéroport - Let Us Know Your Preference!
- Public consultation report – Review of the service for fall 2023
- Public consultation as part of the opportunity study for the extension of the Rapibus to Airport Boulevard
- Public consultation report – Ensemble, définissons la mobilité de demain
- Public Consultation - Dedicated Transit System between Gatineau's West End and the downtowns of Gatineau and Ottawa - See the resultsReport public consultation
- Public consultation on universal accessibility
- Public consultation - Service review for the Hôpital de Gatineau neighbourhood, routes 62, 65 and 76. See the results
- Public consultation on the Structuring System in Gatineau's West End- additional study - See the results
- Consultation on the System in the Plateau Area - Routes 34 and 39
- Study for an Efficient Public Transit System in Gatineau's West End
- Review of the System in the Aylmer Sector
To be kept up to date on consultation activities and to complete the surveys regularly sent to riders, join the STO rider panel.