STO, Proud Partner of the Olympiques de Gatineau!
Fares and payment methods
Regular STO fares apply when taking the bus to the Centre Slush Puppie. Check the current fares and different payment methods depending on how often you take the bus.
- Visit the Fares section.
Save with a Multi card!
The cheapest way to ride with us is to get a Multi card. There is an STO service point right next to station de la Cité! You can get your Multi card right there, as well as any information you need from our customer service representatives.
The following options are available to you if you plan to take the bus occasionally:
- Up to four children aged 11 and under can travel for free
- Saturdays and Sundays all year-long
- Every day in July and August
- On statutory holidays in Quebec
- Deetails and conditions.
Plan your trips to take the shuttle
Indicate the departure point “A” by:
As destination “B”, enter: Centre Slush Puppie.
Or simply go to the Rapibus corridor and take any 400 or 800 bus heading to Station de la Cité.
- Check the 400 and 800 route schedules with Plani-Bus here (remember to change the date for the day of the game!);
- Regular routes near the Centre Slush Puppie: 62, 63, 65, 67, 68, 71, 73, 75, 76, 87, 400 and 800.
Become an expert in public transit
- Check the TRAVELLING WITH THE STO tab for all of our information tools and for public transit tips and tricks;
- Join our Facebook page for the latest on our system and to enter our contests!
- Download the Transit app to find out when your bus will be arriving in real time;
- If you prefer to speak to a customer service representative, call 819-770-3242.
Do you need Paratransit?
Make your reservation as usual.