At the Société de transport de l'Outaouais (STO) service points, you can:
- Get your Multi pass (arrive at least 30 minutes before closing);
- Purchase or recharge your pass and E-Wallet on your Multi card;
- Reactivate a lost, stolen or defective Multi pass (A $10 fee applies to replace the card and its contents. If your card had no cash value, the fee is $8);
- Buy bus tickets or the Passe-temps pass;
- Buy gift cards;
- Get information about our services, fares and promotions.
- Purchase, load or recharge a Transcollines pass and replacement of the Transcollines smart card (STO and De la Cité station only).
- Wearing a face covering is mandatory in order to access our service points.
- As a result of the curfew, the Galeries Aylmer and Village Cartier Points of Service hours will be changed, but those of the Cité and STO (111 rue Jean-Proulx) will remain unchanged. Please check the changes.
To find out more about COVID-19 and public transit, as well as the measures introduced by the STO,
Seven consecutive days of unlimited trips for only $35. One-day and three-day passes also available at all STO points of sale. See the details of these passes.
STO - Open
Gatineau, Québec J8Z 1T4
The Service Point can be accessed through the main door on the east side of the building.
Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Service Point - Village Cartier - Open
Gatineau, Quebec J8Y 3Z8
** Hours adjusted, effective February 22 **
Mondays to Wednesdays: 1:45 to 4:45 p.m.
Thursdays and Fridays: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturdays: 10:45 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Sunday February 28: 12:45 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Monday March 1st and Tuesday March 2nd: 12 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Galeries Aylmer - Open
Gatineau, Quebec J9H 6A6
Business hours until Januray 10, 2021
2:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Also open on the first and last days of each month. Check the complete 2021 calendar (In French only).
De la Cité Station - Open
459 de la Cité
Gatineau, Québec J8T 0C8
Business hours (Subject to change)
(Sunday closed between noon and 1 p.m.)
Monday to Wednesday
7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
7:30 to 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Recharging Sites and Ticket Retail Outlets
The STO also offers several other retail outlets where you can recharge your pass on your smart card or buy bus tickets and the Passe-Temps.
There is probably one near to your home! See the list of Recharging sites and ticket retail outlets.