In effect from June 15 to August 23
As the situation evolves, the STO adapts its service
On April 6, Monday to Friday service was cut back due to the significant decrease in ridership. Several routes were no longer in service.
With the arrival of summer and announcements of gradual deconfinement, services is added starting Monday, June 15. Many bus routes resume.
Here are all the bus routes that are in service: 11, 15, 17, 18, 20, 26, 27, 28, 31, 33, 34, 35, 37, 371, 38, 39, 40, 45, 47, 48, 49, 50, 52, 55, 58, 59, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 71, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 85, 87, 93, 95, 97, 400 and 800.
The STO is monitoring the situation closely, and will be adding to the services it is currently providing over the summer on the busier routes to limit as much as possible the number of riders on board.
Please note that routes 22, 23, 24, 25, 29, 36, 41, 54, 56, 88, 94, 98, 100 and 200 are not offered this summer.
Stay informed. Plan your trips. Consult our information tools.
Several information tools are available to you. Check them regularly to keep track of changes and properly plan your trips.
Our Web page on COVID-19 is regularly updated, and is your best source of information for measures introduced by the STO.
As well, because of the many adjustments, the summer issue of the User's Guide will not be available this year. Our electronic tools are continuously updated and remain the most reliable source of information.
- Try out the Plani-Bus
- Summer schedules are available
- Information is always up to date
- It's easy to get your personalized itineraries.
- Available on your computer, portable or mobile.
- See our Mobile Information Tools and General Information Tools.
- Go to m.sto.ca to plan your next trip and get your schedule. For quick access, add the mobile site to the home screen on your smartphone.
Consult and print out the digital schedules for your bus routes in four easy steps!
- Go to sto.ca and click on Route Schedules under Plani-bus;
- Select your trip date and bus route;
- Click on the printer icon;
- Consult the digital schedule on your computer screen or mobile device. You can also download or print your schedule. If you want a paper version of your bus route schedule, contact Customer Relations at 819 770-3242 and someone will be pleased to provide you with one.