Experience the incomparable sensation of flying like a bird over the river between Ontario and Quebec on Canada's first interprovincial zip line.
Promo for STO clients
Get 10% off the price of an Interzip ride with your Multi card. Use the MULTI-ZIP promo code when you purchase online (no discount for lower priced presale tickets).
- Located on the Zibi site at 40 rue Jos-Montferrand.
- Buy your tickets now!
Take the bus to get there! An ecological, economical and hassle-free way!
Plan your trip to the Interzip Rogers site.
- Destination “B”: Zibi or 40 rue Jos-Montferrand.
You can also use Transit to plan your trip ahead of time and to accompany you during your trip with real time information.
Frequent transit users!
- Routes 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 55, 59, 371 and 400 will get you to bus stops # 2602 and # 2604 (Terrasses de la Chaudière),
- Route 33, to bus stop #2607 (Eddy/Wellington);
- Route 67, to bus stop #2615 (Laval/Laurier);
- Routes 31 and 67, to bus stop # 2613 (Laval/Laurier).
All within walking distance from the Interzip Rogers site.
Check schedules under the “Route Schedules“ tab.
- Up to four children aged 11 and under can travel for free
- Saturdays and Sundays all year-long
- Every day in July and August
- On statutory holidays in Quebec
- Deetails and conditions.
Always free for children aged 5 and under!
Do you need Paratransit?
Make your reservation as usual.