The STO engages in its community as a sponsor. Given that STO funding essentially comes from public funds, monetary donations, free tickets and free charter services are not options.
Sponsorship requests must come from:
- a social organization;
- a not-for-profit organization; or
- a business duly registered in Quebec.
The project must:
- adhere to the STO's mission;
- give the STO the opportunity to promote the use of public transit;
- serve the interests of the community, not personal (profit and other) interests;
- promote the STO's reputation; and
- essentially take place within the territory served by the STO.
Submitting a request
If your project meets the above-mentioned criteria, fill out the Sponsorship Request Form (in French only) and submit it:
by e-mail to email@example.com
by mail to
Société de transport de l'Outaouais
Direction des communications et du marketing
Demande de partenariats et de commandites externes
111 rue Jean-Proulx
Gatineau, Quebec J8Z 1T4
Allow 15 days after your request is received for it to be assessed. You will then be sent a reply.